This site is owned and operated by HIQORA (“the Competition”) on behalf of Professional Services Champions League Pty Ltd (“PSCL”). The privacy of visitors to our site is of primary importance to us. We receive certain information from and about our international visitors. Here are our undertakings regarding the security and privacy of that information.
THREE TYPES OF INFORMATION
The Competition receives three types of information about our visitors:
- Profile information may be submitted voluntarily by Competitors;
- Visitors may, at their own option, provide contact details to receive our electronic newsletters, or participate in forums or voluntarily participate in polls and surveys;
- Geographical and other aggregated statistical information is received from our ISP. No individual visitor’s identity is divulged. No individual or personal information is involved.
PSCL collects, holds and uses personal information for a number of purposes including:
• to facilitate Professional Services competitions;
• to provide technology services and solutions
• to respond to requests or queries
• to maintain contact with clients and wider networks
• to keep our clients and contacts informed of our developments
• to notify of seminars and other events
• for administrative purposes
• for recruitment purposes
• for third parties to be able to contact competitors regarding employment opportunities
• when engaging service providers, contractors or suppliers relating to the operation of our business
• to conduct surveys and to seek feedback
• to meet any regulatory obligations
• for any other business related purposes
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your privacy is important to us. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to send marketing material to you. However, we may share non-personal, de-identified or aggregated information to them for research or promotional purposes.
From time to time, PSCL is approached by third parties who seek to interact with our audiences for recruitment and procurement purposes. Depending on the circumstances of collection, we may disclose your personal information (i.e. name and email) to third parties to fulfil the purpose for which the personal information was collected, or a related or ancillary purpose or otherwise in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The countries to which such disclosures are made, and types of personal information disclosed, depend on the specific circumstances of the engagement.
We may also use personal information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use them for these new purposes only, and data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices
HIQORA operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Credit card details are transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted protocol. The SSL padlock icon is displayed bottom right corner of the appropriate pages, verifying you are operating in a secure environment.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A person may request to access personal information about them held by PSCL, subject to exceptions permitted by law. Such a request must be made in writing to the address below. PSCL will grant a person access to their personal information as soon as possible, subject to the circumstances of the request.
A request to access personal information will be rejected if:
(a) the request is frivolous or vexatious;
(b) providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of another person;
(c) providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any person;
(d) providing access would prejudice PSCL’s legal rights; or
(e) there are other legal grounds to deny the request.
A complaint may be registered by contacting email@example.com. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and respond in full within 20 working days.
Professional Services Champions League
Level 24, 570 Bourke St
Melbourne Australia 3000
M: 0408 148 023