HIQORA Logo Use Guidelines
You may use the HIQORA name and its graphical representation (“HIQORA Logo”) to refer to The High IQ World Championships only in accordance with these HIQORA Logo Use Guidelines (“Guidelines”).
The HIQORA Logo is among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and strengthen our identity, these Guidelines will provide you with conditions of use and clear instructions on proper use. However, preserving and strengthening our identity can only be achieved through your understanding and cooperation in using the HIQORA Logo consistently throughout the world.
The HIQORA Logo is a typed drawing in a deliberate font and colours. Care should be taken to provide sufficient contrast between background color and the HIQORA Logo to ensure good contrast and clear legibility.
In order to ensure sharp reproductions of the HIQORA Logo, the width of the HIQORA Logo should not be printed smaller than 30 pixels high minimum.
Area of Non-Interference
The area of non-interference is a clear zone around the HIQORA Logo. In order to ensure visibility and impact and to present the HIQORA Logo without competition from other typographical or graphical elements.
Avoiding Improper Use of the HIQORA Logo
- Never reproduce the HIQORA Logo from unauthorized artwork.
- No modifications to the HIQORA Logo, including color specifications, position and relative size of the letterings are permitted.
- Never present the HIQORA Logo using negative or reverse “drop-out” reproduction.
- Never confine the HIQORA Logo tightly in a band or bar.
- Never present other seals, logos or other marks in close proximity to the HIQORA Logo.
- Do not use the HIQORA Logo in association with any third party trademark in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the ownership of the HIQORA Logo.
- Do not use the HIQORA Logo outside the relationship agreed upon by HIQORA.
Use of the HIQORA Logo on the Internet
- The HIQORA Logo will be provided by HIQORA and must be displayed in the manner specified in these Guidelines. The presentation of the HIQORA Logo must include a description of your relationship to HIQORA. In addition, the HIQORA Logo must be linked to the www.hiqora.com website.